Bhutan Standards Bureau (BSB) is pleased to announce that following draft Bhutan Standard are publicly available for comments of all the relevant stakeholders.
1. BTS 35: 2017- Power Tiller- Test Code (Part 2)
2. BTS 36:2017- Walk Behind Power Reaper- Basic Requirement (part-1)
3. BTS 37:2017- Walk Behind Power Reaper- Test Code (Part 2)
4. BTS 38:2017- Rice Mill- Basic Requirement (part-1)
5. BTS 39:2017- Rice Mill- Test Code (Part 2)
Concerned/interested stakeholders are requested to send the comments. The written comments provided in the prescribed template before 31st June, 2017 shall only be considered. The Draft standard and templetes are available at our web site: www.amc.gov.bt (under download forum “standard & test code” of agriculture Machinery Center and www.bsb.gov.bt (Bhutan Standard Bureau).
All the written comments may be send to the Director General, BSB, Post Box 171, Thimphu, or email to Pema Dorji at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax number 02-323712. For future details, please contact Mr. Pema Dorji, Member Secretary to Mechanical Engineering Committee at 02-325104/16937972 during office hours.